Registration is open for SMi’s 22nd Annual Pain Therapy Conference
SMi Reports: Leading pain therapy conference to take place for 22nd consecutive year May 4-5, 2022 in London, UK
LONDON, LONDON, UK, Jan. 29, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — SMi Group is pleased to announce the 22nd Annual Pain Therapy Conference to be held in London, UK on the 4th and May 5, 2022. to explore new compounds and treatments for pain: opioids and alternatives
The brochure can be downloaded from www.pain-therapeutics.co.uk/PR1
The Pain Therapeutics conference will cover key advances in pain treatment, explore late development clinical trials, new treatments for chronic conditions, technology collaboration treatments, the use of virtual reality and medical devices that perform non-invasive nerve stimulation. Industry leaders will learn about the latest advancements in the field, highlighting the use of opioids and the future of cannabinoids in pain therapy. Additionally, policy experts will provide essential regulatory perspective for this year’s program, offering exciting and comprehensive insight into the pain treatment market.
The conference also discusses how the pain industry has been affected by COVID-19, with many people suffering from pain unable to get help or treatment. Consequently, there has been pressure to ensure that newer, more effective treatments will be made available to patients. There is also a need to move away from opioid-based pain treatment.
Interested parties can register at http://www.pain-therapeutics.co.uk/pr1 – there is an early bird offer expiring on Monday 31 January where participants can save £400 on registration.
Key Conference Highlights:
• Learn about new treatments available for people with painful conditions, such as migraine, atopic dermatitis and muscle spasms
• Expand your knowledge of analgesics for the treatment of pain
• Discuss new alternative pain treatments and the use of opioids in the field
• Network with industry professionals and discuss recent advances in the industry, including updates on the latest research on personalized pain relievers
• Explore chronic pain with the perspectives of industry professionals and how transcriptomic technology is used to better understand chronic pain
SMi Group is proud to announce that the conference chair is industry expert Richard Malamut, Chief Medical Officer, Collegium Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Keynote speakers who will be presenting include:
• Michael Seminerio, Senior Director, US Chief Medical Officer, Teva Pharmaceuticals
• Mark Field, CEO and Co-Founder, Eptiva Therapeutics Ltd.
• Joshua Cohen, Chief Medical Officer, Braeburn
• Andrea Small-Howard, President and Scientific Director, GB Sciences
• Jennifer Beierlein, Ph.D, Health Program Specialist, National Institutes of Health
• Barbara I. Karp, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, National Institutes of Health
• Todd Krueger, President and CEO, AOBiome Therapeutics
• Arun Bhaskar, President of the British Pain Society
The full agenda and list of speakers can be found on the conference website at http://www.pain-therapeutics.co.uk/pr1
Proudly sponsored by: CDHR
For sponsorship enquiries, contact Andrew Gibbons, Sales Manager on +44 (0)20 7827 6156 or [email protected]
For media inquiries or to request a press pass, contact Simi Sapal, Head of Marketing on +44 (0)20 7827 6162 or [email protected]
SMi’s 22nd Annual Pain Therapy Conference
May 4–5, 2022
— ENDS –
About the SMi Group:
Established since 1993, SMi Group is a global event production company specializing in B2B conferences, workshops, masterclasses and online communities. We create and organize events in the defense, security, energy, utilities, finance and pharmaceutical sectors. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking thought leaders and visionaries, enabling us to bring our communities together to learn, engage, share and network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
write to us here