PRP and PRF in Cosmetics Market to Register CAGR of 12.6% from 2021 to 2031, TMR Study
- Substantial spending on cosmetic procedures by the middle-aged and elderly population for a youthful look is fueling the demand for PRP and PRF in cosmetic treatments
- Growing economic prosperity and growing availability of advanced beauty treatments are fueling the growth of PRP and PRF in the cosmetics market in developing countries
ALBANY, NY, June 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — PRP and PRF in the cosmetics market are estimated to exceed a valuation of US$150 million by 2031. Substantial increase in expenditure for skin rejuvenation therapies creates opportunities in PRF and PRP in cosmetics market. Rising economic prosperity and growing self-care awareness among individuals of all age groups is fueling the demand for PRF and PRP in cosmetic procedures in emerging economies.
The attractive results of PRP and PRF in cosmetic treatments in terms of improved skin volume, tone and texture, and reduced appearance of wrinkles are a few important factors for their growing popularity.
The demand analysis of the PRP and PRF cosmetics market reveals that the middle-aged population and the elderly show the major demand for plastic surgeries. According to the International Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, in 2020, approximately 10,129,529 cosmetic procedures were performed worldwide, including 1,601,713 breast augmentation procedures, 1,300,020 liposuction procedures, and 968,381 eyelid surgeries.
Request Brochure on PRP and PRF in Cosmetics Market Research Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=84811
PRP and PRF in Cosmetics Market – Key Findings of the Report
- The future prospects of PRP and PRP in the cosmetics market are promising with high potential of PRP and PRF in cosmetic treatments. PPR therapy is an effective substitute for hyaluronic acid and can be used as a dermal filler to help wounds heal quickly.
- The demand for platelet-rich plasma therapy is increasing due to its effectiveness in facial therapy, oral-maxillofacial surgery, treating wrinkles, and increasing soft tissue repair.
- Key players of PRP and PRF in the cosmetics market are considering capacity expansion to meet the predicted increase in demand for different types of cosmetic applications such as PRF for facial rejuvenation
- Small and large biopharmaceutical companies that offer PRP and PRF in cosmetic procedures are increasingly outsourcing R&D to contract research organizations (CROs) and other clinical service specialists for continuous improvement.
- The pure-PRP segment held nearly 61% market share for PRP and PRF in cosmetics in 2021. The segment is expected to continue to hold a key share of PRP and PRF in cosmetics market in the coming years. The demand for pure PRP stems from technological advances leading to its various applications as well as its richness in platelets. This, together with concentrations of pure PRP segment growth factors, promotes skin rejuvenation.
- The efficacy of autologous PRP and PRF products in regenerative medicine and the recognition of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) as a key source of autologous products for regenerative medicine is gaining momentum
- Developed economies such as the United States and countries in the Europe account for a substantial share of PRP and PRF in the cosmetics market.
- North America held the largest revenue share of PRP and PRF in the cosmetics market in 2021. New product approvals, technological advancements and increasing applications of PRP in cosmetic surgeries are fueling the growth of PRP and PRF in the region’s cosmetics market.
Demand for Analysis of Impact of COVID-19 on PRP and PRF in Cosmetics Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=84811
PRP and PRF in Cosmetics Market – Growth Drivers
- The attractive results of PRP and PRF therapy for cosmetic treatments, including skin rejuvenation, wrinkle reduction, skin tightening, acne scar reduction, complexion improvement and blemish removal. deep creases fuel the growth of PRP and PRF in the cosmetics market
- Strong volume demand for cosmetic surgeries including breast augmentation, eyelid and liposuction procedures cements the growth of PRP and PRP in the cosmetics market
Get Exclusive Sample PDF Copy of PRP and PRF in Cosmetics Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=84811
PRP and PRF in Cosmetics Market – Key Players
Some of the major players operating in PRP and PRF in cosmetics market are;
- Stryker Company
- Zimmer Biomet
- Exactech Inc.
- EmCyte Corporation
- Regeneration Lab
- APEX Biologix
- ThermoGenesis Holdings Inc.
- Isto Biologics
Inquire Before You Buy – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=84811
The PRP and PRF in cosmetics market is segmented as follows;
PRP and PRF in Cosmetics Market, by Type
- leukocyte PRP
PRP and PRF in the cosmetics market, by origin
PRP and PRF in the Cosmetics Market, by Application
- Skin rejuvenation
- Hair Application
- Treatment related to scars
- face lift
- Plastic surgery
PRP and PRF in Cosmetics Market, by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Modernization of healthcare in terms of infrastructure and services has pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, stay updated with Health Care Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Skin Care Devices Market: Rising incidence of skin disorders such as acne, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, rosacea and skin cancer is expected to drive the global skin care devices market the skin during the forecast period. Rising geriatric population, increasing incidence of skin disorders and high adoption of advanced products and techniques are expected to fuel the growth of the North America skincare device market.
Platelet Rich Plasma Market: Platelet Rich Plasma has been valued at US$815.3 million in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.2% from 2021 to 2031. Plasma is found in the blood, which contains factors such as proteins that support cell growth.
Plasma Foods Market: Plasma Foods Market is driven by increasing meat production globally, demand for protein-rich animal meal, adoption of pets, humanization contributing to the demand for protein-rich pet food, pet food production and industrial plasma food applications.
Venous Skin Ulcer Treatment Market: High post-healing recurrence rates have catalyzed the demand for compression hosiery products in the venous skin ulcer treatment market. This is evident as the revenue of compression therapy products is expected to grow aggressively in the venous skin ulcer treatment market.
Transparency Market Research is a global market information company that provides market research reports and services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for trade reports.
For more information on research on leading industries, visit our YouTube channel and click subscribe for future update – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
HEADQUARTERS IN THE CITY CENTER,
1000 N. West Street,
Wilmington, Delaware 19801 United States
UNITED STATES – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
Follow us: Twitter | LinkedIn Blog: https://tmrblog.com
SOURCE Transparency Market Research