Global Auto-Injector Market of $ 2.94 Billion 2021: Implications and Growth of COVID-19 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN – (COMMERCIAL THREAD)–The “Global Auto-Injector Market Report 2021: Implications and Growth of COVID-19” report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global auto-injector market is expected to grow from $ 2.42 billion in 2020 to $ 2.94 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.3%. The change in growth trend is mainly due to companies stabilizing production after meeting demand which increased exponentially during the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020. The market is expected to reach $ 5.95 billion in 2020. 2025 at a CAGR of 19.3%.
The auto-injector market includes sales of auto-injectors by entities (organizations, independent traders, and partnerships) designed to help people overcome their fear of using a drug delivery system on their own. ‘needles. An auto-injector is a device that allows you to inject a single, predefined dose of medicine into your own body. It usually consists of a spring loaded syringe that is activated when the device is pressed firmly against the body.
The main types of auto-injectors are disposable auto-injectors and reusable auto-injectors. The disposable auto-injector market includes sales of disposable auto-injectors by entities (organizations, independent traders, and partnerships) designed to replace traditional pre-filled syringes and remove psychological barriers by removing the needle from the patient’s sight. Disposable auto-injectors combine a spring-loaded power source with a shielded needle that delivers the required drug solution subcutaneously or intramuscularly. The different therapies include rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, diabetes, anaphylaxis, other therapies and are administered by various routes such as subcutaneous, intramuscular. These are sold to customers through online retailer and pharmacy and are implemented in various verticals such as home care facilities, hospitals and clinics etc.
North America was the largest region of the auto-injector market in 2020. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period. The regions covered in this report are Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East & Africa.
Growing technological advances are shaping the auto-injector market. The major players operating in the auto-injector industry are focused on developing technological solutions for auto-injectors to meet the demand for a viscous biologic delivery mechanism. For example, in February 2021, Becton Dickinson (BD), an American medical device company, developed Intevia 2.25ml based on thinner-walled cannula technology. The Intevia 2.25ml is a patient-centered device that works seamlessly with BD Neopak XtraFlow pre-fill syringes and has an 8 millimeter needle with a thinner wall.
The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases is expected to fuel the growth of the auto-injector market in the coming years. Chronic illnesses are described as illnesses that last a year or more and require ongoing medical care. Chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, and diabetes are the leading causes of death and disability around the world. Self-injection devices are intended for multiple injections of biologics and hormones in patients who require regular dosing for the long-term management of medical circumstances such as diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis.
Countries Covered in Auto-Injectors Market Report are Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Eli Lilly and company
Becton, Dickinson and company
Johnson & johnson
Main topics covered:
2. Characteristics of the auto-injector market
3. Auto-Injector Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on auto-injectors
5. Size and growth of the auto-injector market
6. Segmentation of the auto-injector market
7. Regional and national analysis of the auto-injector market
8. Asia-Pacific Auto-Injector Market
9. Chinese auto-injector market
10. Indian auto-injector market
11. Japanese auto-injector market
12. Australian Auto-Injector Market
13. Indonesian auto-injector market
14. Auto-injector market in South Korea
15. Auto-injector market in Western Europe
16. UK auto-injector market
17. German market for auto-injectors
18. Auto-injector market in France
19. Eastern European auto-injector market
20. Auto-injector market in Russia
21. North America Auto-Injector Market
22. Auto-injector market in the United States
23. South America Auto-Injector Market
24. Auto-injector market in Brazil
25. Middle East Auto-Injector Market
26. Auto-injector market in Africa
27. Auto-Injector Market Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles
28. Key mergers and acquisitions in the auto-injector market
29. Future Prospects of Auto-Injectors Market and Potential Analysis
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4pqdby
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for market research reports and international market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, major companies, new products and the latest trends.