Global Allergy Treatment Market Report 2021-2026
DUBLIN, September 21, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Allergy Treatment Market – Global Outlook and Forecast 2021-2026” report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Allergy Treatment Market revenue is forecast to grow at 6.66% CAGR during the period 2020-2026.
The growing risk of environmental allergies, especially in the urban population, is fueling the growth of the allergy treatment industry. Engaging in indoor activities increases the incidence of allergies in children.
According to the American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology, nearly 40% of the world’s population is sensitized to at least one type of allergen. The global allergy treatment market by type is segmented into emergency drugs, immunotherapy, and epinephrine. The drugs segment contributed the most, gaining a 75.46% share of the allergy treatment market.
The study considers the current scenario of the Allergy Treatment market and its market dynamics for the period 2020-2026. It covers a detailed overview of several catalysts, restraints and trends for market growth. The report presents both demand and supply aspects of the market. It profiles and reviews the top companies and other leading companies operating in the market.
North America is the largest segment of the global allergy treatment market by geography.
The rapid development of industrial growth and urbanization in North America greatly increases the risk of allergies. The North American population is very sensitive to allergic diseases, which represents a significant part of this industry throughout the region. Europe is the second largest market for allergy treatment products.
One of the crucial factors in the growth of allergy treatment is the growing number of companies offering immunotherapies in the region. Europe, nearly 45% of the population in the 20-45 age group, is prevalent for allergic rhinitis, and advances in the treatment of allergies stimulate growth.
Competition in the allergy treatment industry is based on the type of product. Considering such situations to be exceptional, the drug segment is very competitive.
The immunotherapy market is dominated by Allergy Therapeutics and ALK-Abello, with their new and innovative products. Suppliers in the segment are focused on introducing new, distinct and innovative products to gain an edge over their competitors.
The immunotherapy industry is growing rapidly, with the number of approvals increasing in the United States. The main providers focused on innovations and clinical research are the main drivers of the segment.
- Europe and APAC are two of the fastest growing regions in the allergy treatment market, with a CAGR of 7.80% and 8.14%, respectively.
- The North American population is very aware of allergic diseases. The allergy treatment industry in North America will increase at a CAGR of 5.77% over the forecast period.
- The immunotherapy segment is expected to grow faster with a CAGR of 9.46% during the forecast period.
- Global Oral Allergy Treatment Market Expected To Reach $ 16.72 billion by 2026.
- The global skin allergy treatment market has gained a share of 14.39% in 2020.
- In 2020, the Global Drug Allergy Treatment Market was valued at $ 21.76 billion. The drug segment mainly dominates the treatment of allergies. Medications provide instant relief, which in turn stimulates the demand for allergy medication.
- The global food allergies market size is expected to reach $ 9.62 billion by 2026. According to the World Allergy Organization, nearly 2.5% of the general population is allergic to at least one type of food. Another common food allergy is peanut allergy, which is rapidly increasing in the world’s population. According to recent studies in the American population, peanut allergies have almost tripled in the past 20 years.
- The global nasal allergy treatment market will grow at a CAGR of 6.81% in the coming years. Decongestants as well as histamines and corticosteroids are commonly prescribed as a nasal formulation. The increase in allergic nasal diseases is propelling the demand for allergy treatment.
- Retail pharmacies have acquired a 59.50% market share of the global allergy treatment market. Direct interaction with customers, thus having greater customer satisfaction. Another driver of retail pharmacy is ambulatory care. Outpatient care is increasingly popular as people become more aware of their own health.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Dermapharm Holding SE
- Johnson & johnson
- ALK-Abello A / S
- Therapeutic against allergies
- F. Hoffman-La Roche LtÃ©e
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
Other important suppliers
- Stallergens Greer
- Aimmune Therapeutics
- Bayer AG
- Perrigo Company plc
- AstraZeneca AB
- LES Laboratories
- Viatris Inc
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Pharmaceutical company Adamis
- Kaleo Inc
Main topics covered:
1 Research methodology
2 Research objectives
3 Research process
4 Scope and coverage
4.1 Market definition
4.2 Reference year
4.3 Scope of the study
5 Hypotheses and caveats in the report
5.1 Key caveats
5.2 Currency conversion
5.3 Market derivation
8 Market opportunities and trends
8.1 Developments in allergic immunotherapy
8.2 Pharmacy on demand
8.3 Technological advances in medical devices for the treatment of allergies
9 market growth catalysts
9.1 Anxiety related to food allergies
9.2 Growing risk of environmental allergies
9.3 Atopic walking
9.4 Genetic factors in allergic diseases
10 market restrictions
10.1 Inappropriate use of medical devices during self-administration
10.2 Non-compliance with the treatment regime
12.1 Market Overview and Growth Driver
12.2 Market overview
12.7 Mast cell stabilizers
12.9 Emergency epinephrine
13.1 Market Overview and Growth Driver
13.2 Market overview
13.4 Food allergy
13.5 Pollen allergy
13.6 Skin allergy
14 Dosage form
14.1 Market Overview and Growth Driver
14.2 Market overview
15 Distribution channel
15.1 Market Overview and Growth Driver
15.2 Market overview
15.3 Retail pharmacy
15.4 Hospital pharmacy
15.5 Online sales
16.1 Market Overview and Growth Driver
16.2 Geographic overview
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xmgvxz
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets