Did Paul Ryder die from COVID-19 vaccine SADS?!
Did Paul Ryder die of Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS) caused by the COVID-19 vaccine?!
Take a look at the viral claims and find out what the facts really are!
To claim : Paul Ryder has died from the COVID-19 vaccine!
Right after news broke of the death of Happy Mondays bassist Paul Ryder, people started claiming he died from side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Many insisted he was “yet another” case of Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS) caused by the COVID-19 vaccination.
Read more : Ray Liotta: Cause of death not COVID-19 or vaccine!
No proof that Paul Ryder died of COVID-19 SADS!
It’s becoming a tradition for anti-vaccination activists to immediately blame all celebrity deaths or injuries on the COVID-19 vaccine.
This is yet another example of FAKE NEWS created and propagated by anti-vaccination activists, and here are the reasons why…and the current facts we know so far.
Fact #1: Paul Ryder passed away on July 15, 2022
First, let’s establish what is known so far about Paul Ryder’s death, which isn’t much.
His brother and leader of Happy Mondays, Shaun Ryder, announcement that he died on the morning of July 15, 2022.
Fact #2: Paul Ryder died hours before the show
While Paul Ryder was a heroin addict for over 20 years, he claimed to have never experienced any adverse effects until he was diagnosed with ADHD in 2021:
He was also due to perform on the day of his death, at the Kubix Festival in Sunderland. This suggests that he was not sick and was healthy enough to play.
Fact #3: The cause of Paul Ryder Death is unknown
Paul Ryder’s family and band only announced his death, but did not mention a cause of death. This means that NO ONE KNOWS (yet) what he died of.
Let me be clear – his cause of death has not been revealed. This does not mean that he died from a “vaccine injury” or “vaccine side effects”.
Until an autopsy is performed and his family reveals the cause of his death, anyone who claims that Paul Ryder died of such and such a cause is lying to you.
Fact #4: It’s unclear if Paul Ryder was even vaccinated
It is currently unknown if Paul Ryder was vaccinated against COVID-19, so it would be wrong for anyone to claim that he died from side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine.
As far as we know, he may not even be vaccinated! The COVID-19 vaccine is not compulsory in the UK, despite what anti-vaccination campaigners may claim.
Some anti-vaccination activists have claimed that Paul Ryder said on February 14, 2021 that he was vaccinated and encouraged others to get vaccinated -“I had my vaccine, did you have yours?”
I traced the claim to a video posted by LGBT+ social group Sparkle on April 29, 2021. As the screenshot shows, this Paul Ryder is a much younger man from Wolverhampton.
Paul Ryder of the band, Happy Mondays, is a much older 53-year-old man from Manchester.
Fact #5: Vaccine side effects Appear within hours/days
Even if Paul Ryder was vaccinated against COVID-19, he would have received all his doses months ago.
He can’t have died from a side effect of the vaccine, because they appear within hours or days, not months later.
Mild side effects like injection site pain, fever, muscle aches, headache, lethargy develop minutes to hours after vaccination.
Anaphylaxis develops in a few minuteswhile other serious adverse effects like myocarditis and VITT develop within a few days.
The spike proteins produced by COVID-19 vaccines also don’t stick around for months. If these spike proteins are permanent (as antivaxxers claim), we would have lifelong immunity.
Your own immune system will identify the spike proteins as foreign, and destroy them within a few days, although some may last up to a few weeks. This is part of how vaccines teach your immune system to identify the enemy and destroy it.
Read more : Did Pfizer try to hide the adverse events of 158,000 Vax for 75 years?
Fact #6: Deaths/injuries caused by COVID-19 vaccines can be proven
Despite anti-vaccination campaigners blaming celebrity deaths on the vaccine; death or injury from rare vaccine adverse events such as anaphylaxis, myocarditis, and VITT can be proven.
Anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction) from Pfizer or Moderna mRNA vaccines occurs in a few minutes. This is why people are asked to wait 15 to 30 minutes after receiving the vaccine. People who go into anaphylactic shock will need an injection of epinephrine for quick relief.
Vaccine-induced myocarditis has distinct histopathological findings that are different from typical myocarditis, so a pathologist will be able to determine if myocarditis was caused by vaccines or otherwise.
Vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT) is highly specific to AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson vaccines. It is also easily differentiated by its unique combination of blood clots in large veins brain, abdomen and lungs, as well as low platelet count leading to bleeding tendencies.
Fact #7: COVID-19 vaccines proven safe and effective
COVID-19 vaccines have undergone massive clinical trials and were only approved after proving their safety and effectiveness.
Moreover, they were constantly monitored after receiving their approvals, which caused rare side effects after being given to billions of people.
Anti-vaccination campaigners have often claimed that those who receive the vaccine will die. Yet the opposite was true – vaccines are not only safe, they are effective in preventing people from being hospitalized or dying from COVID-19.
Even prominent antivaxxer Steve Kirsch is healthy, despite being fully vaccinated against COVID-19!
Read more : Antivax Steve Kirsch admits he’s fully vaccinated!
Fact #8: Claims of celebrities who died from COVID-19 vaccine turned out to be false
This is yet another example of anti-vaccination activists misusing celebrity deaths/injuries to create and propagate FAKE NEWS on the safety and effectiveness of vaccines against COVID-19.
So far, claims of celebrity deaths/injuries due to COVID-19 vaccine have been proven to be false every moment.
- Marion Barber III: The cause of death is not due to the vaccine!
- Tyler Sanders would have died from a drug, not a vaccine!
- Did NHL player Bryan Marchment die from SADS vaccine?
- James Caan dies at 82, antivaxxers blame vaccines!
- Carlos Santana collapsed from dehydration, not the vaccine!
- Did comedian Nick Nemeroff die from the SADS vaccine?!
- Travis Barker has confirmed that the pancreatitis came from a colonoscopy!
- Autopsy of Jaylon Ferguson: the cause of death was the drug OD!
- Did Josh Gad’s nephew Marco die of vaccine SADS? !
- Depeche Mode’s Andy Fletcher: Cause of Death Not Vaccine!
- Did Sukma athlete Stephanie Sim die of a stroke?!
- Did Ravens linebacker Jaylon Ferguson die from the vaccine?!
- Did NBA star Caleb Swanigan die from the COVID-19 vaccine?!
- Did Tom Mann’s fiancee, Dani Hampson, die from the vaccine?!
- Fact check: Did Gwen Casten die from the COVID-19 vaccine?!
- Why Steve Kirsch is 100% wrong about Justin Bieber’s paralysis!
- Did Justin Bieber blame the Pfizer vaccine for his paralysis?!
- Did Justin Bieber get Ramsay Hunt Syndrome from a vaccine?!
- Did Indian singer KK die of a heart attack caused by a vaccine? !
- Fact check: Did Ray Liotta die from the COVID-19 vaccine?!
- Did rapper Lil Keed die from the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine?!
- Did Gilbert Gottfried die from the COVID-19 vaccine?!
- Why Steve Kirsch is wrong about Taylor Hawkins’ death from a vaccine
- Was Bruce Willis forced to get a COVID-19 shot?!
- Was Bruce Willis aphasic from the COVID-19 vaccine?!
- Did Taylor Hawkins die of vaccine-induced myocarditis?!
- Did Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins die from the vaccine?!
- Did Bob Saget die from the booster dose of the COVID-19 vaccine?
- It’s official – Bob Saget died of a brain injury, not a vaccine!
- Fact check: Did Louie Anderson die from a booster dose? !
- Fact check: Did meatloaf die from a booster dose? !
- Did Shebby Singh die from a booster dose of the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Did Betty White die from the COVID-19 booster dose?
- Did the wife of Pfizer CEO Myriam Bourla die from the vaccine?
Are these anti-vaccination activists going to apologize for lying to you? Nope! They’ll just move on to the next celebrity tragedy…
please help us FIGHT AGAINST FAKE NEWS by sharing this fact-checking article, and please SUPPORT our work !
Don’t forget to protect yourself and your family by getting vaccinated against COVID-19!
Please support us by visit our sponsorsparticipating in the ARP Tech ForumsWhere donate to our fund. Thanks!