Antibody Therapy Market is Expected to Reach US$727.78 Billion in 2032 Growing at a Favorable CAGR of 13.2%, According to Future Market Insights
A comprehensive analysis of Antibody Therapy Market by Future Market Insights (IMF) provides detailed insights into the driving factors that are increasing the demand in the market. It reveals opportunities that will drive market growth in various segments on the basis of type and end-use over the next 10 years.
DUBAIWATER, March 8, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — With an estimated CAGR of 12.8% over the projected period, the antibody therapy market share is expected to reach 700 billion US dollars by 2032, $186 billion in a report published by the IMF. The study reveals that the growing demand for Humira is proportionally reflected in the adoption of antibody therapy.
Antibody Therapy Market Size (2027)
CAGR of Antibody Therapy Market Size (2022-2032)
Antibody Therapy Market Attraction
Research and development in the development of new drugs to provide favorable opportunities.
COVID-19 has brought the world to a halt. We know this health crisis has had a big impact on businesses across all types of businesses. The pandemic is expected to have an effect on almost every sector of the economy. The healthcare industry had a big problem early in the supply chain.
Request a sample to get authentic analysis and comprehensive market insights at- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14362
Growth in monoclonal antibody treatment business has slowed for major players in the market. If you look at the monoclonal antibody therapy information in the market, it breaks down into human monoclonal antibody, humanized antibody, chimeric antibody, and murine monoclonal antibody therapy.
The human monoclonal antibody segment was in charge of the top spot. Rising sales and demand for Humira is propelling the growth of antibody therapy market. Monoclonal antibody therapy is rapidly becoming an effective and remarkable tool for treating long-lasting diseases, especially cancer.
The desire for Regeneron IV treatment is growing, which has led to increased sales of many drugs, including Herceptin and Humira, among others. This has led major pharmaceutical companies to spend more money on research into IV monoclonal antibody therapy.
Pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca is currently conducting phase II medical trials of Tezepelumab, which may help treat atopic dermatitis. The antibody therapy market is also expected to be fueled by people awaiting employment in the near future.
Biosimilars of existing mAb therapies are also contributing to the growth of the antibody therapy market as regulators have given them the green light to enter the market.
Learn more about analyzing reports with numbers and data tables, as well as the table of contents. Ask an analyst- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14362
Key points to remember:
- Autoimmune diseases will continue to dominate the antibody therapy market throughout the projected period, owing to the global prevalence of rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, Crohn’s disease, uveitis, and juvenile idiopathic arthritis.
- Additionally, the industry is fueled by the availability of drugs like Humira, a fully human monoclonal antibody cleared by the United States Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
- On the other hand, the use of IV monoclonal antibody therapy in the treatment of cancer is growing rapidly, due to increasing approvals and large investment in research efforts, which contributes to the highest CAGR in the segment. .
- According to the end user, hospitals generate the most revenue in the market due to the increase in patient choice in recent years due to the incidence of nosocomial cases.
- Moreover, the manufacturers of these therapeutics are managing to extend the access of their products to as many hospitals and patients as possible to meet their increased needs, thus fueling the growth of the segment and propelling the growth of the global therapeutics market. antibody therapy during the forecast period.
Other market players include AbbVie Inc., Amgen, Bristol-Myers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Eli Lilly and Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Merck & Co, Inc., Seagen, Johnson & Johnson , Novartis AG, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc. and AstraZeneca are major players in the antibody therapy market.
Contact Sales for further assistance when purchasing this report- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/14362
These market players have implemented a number of strategic activities, including new product launches, acquisitions, and partnerships, which have strengthened their presence in the industry and helped them become major players in the industry.
- Amgen and AstraZeneca announced the approval and commercialization of TEZSPIRE (tezepelumab-ekko) in January 2022 for the treatment of severe asthma. This FDA clearance will allow the company to diversify its product line and generate significant revenue.
- Regeneron said in November 2020 that the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had granted an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for its casirivimab and imdevimab antibody cocktail designed for COVID-19 therapy. This clearance has boosted the company’s revenue generation and helped it gain considerable market share.
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Oncology, Autoimmune disease
- Infectious disease
Per end user:
- Specialized centers
Key Questions Answered by the Report
- What is the growth outlook for the Antibody Therapy market?
- What is the projected value of the Antibody Therapy market by 2032?
- What is the historical size of the Antibody Therapy market?
- Which segment of the global antibody therapy market accounts for the largest revenue share?
- Which region has the highest growth rate in the Antibody Therapy market?
We offer tailor-made solutions to meet your needs, demands [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14362
Top Reports Related to Healthcare Market Insights
Antibiotic Susceptibility Testing Market: Antibiotic Susceptibility Testing Market Total Revenue US$2.82 billion in 2021. The global market is expected to reach a valuation of US$4.05 billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 5.2%.
Brain Monitoring Systems Market: The global brain monitoring systems market is currently worth US$4.66 billion and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% to reach a valuation of US$6.56 billion by the end of 2028.
Capnography Equipment Market: Capnography Equipment Market by Product Type (Multiparameter Capnometers and Standalone Capnometers), Technology (Consumer Capnography, Lateral Capnography, Microflow Capnography), Application (Cardiac Care, Trauma Emergency Care, Respiratory Monitoring), End User (Hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, care homes) & Region – Forecast 2022 – 2032
About Future Market Insights (IMF)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market information and advisory services, serving clients in over 150 countries. IMF is headquartered in dubaiand has delivery centers in the UK, USA and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses meet challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst fierce competition. Our custom and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of analysts led by FMI experts continuously monitor emerging trends and events across a wide range of industries to ensure our clients are prepared for the changing needs of their consumers.
future market outlook,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay Tower X2,
Parcel number: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
For media inquiries: [email protected]
SOURCE Future Market Outlook